Notekeeper is a Qt app I have developed that acts as an Evernote client for Symbian Anna / Belle devices. Key features are:
- Notes can be created / edited even without an internet connection; changes will be pushed to Evernote during the next sync
- Supports notebooks, tags
- Lets you search for a note
- Can access rich text notes (but these notes are not freely editable)
- Can see images in notes (but cannot add / remove images, for now2)
- Supports favourite notes and offline notebooks
I’m currently testing and bugfixing the app. I hope to get it published in the Nokia Store in about a week or so as a paid app. I’m also considering making a trial version for people to try before buying.
The app uses a Qt/C++ backend to talk to the Evernote Cloud API, and wraps it all up with a UI designed with QML and Qt Quick Components. Many thanks to Evernote for offering a complete, well-designed and free API to access their service, which makes it possible to create an app like this.
Update Apr 7, 2012: Notekeeper has launched. Trial version is undergoing QA.